Friday 19 July 2013

At Convention

I am here in Salt Lake City Utah and enjoying the beauty of this State. There are mountains where ever we look, it's truly amazing. Yesterday Stampin Up's annual Convention started and I am here with 6000 other demonstrators. The excitement is palpable! We visited Stampin Up's home office in Riverton and what a beautiful building and environment to work.  My friend Joanne a fellow Stampin Up Demonstrator is also here with me and we are seeing the sights together and making new friends.
Pictured here you can see the welcome banners that greeted us when we arrived at the Home Office.

You can see the boxes all sitting inside the Distribution Centre in the Stampin Up warehouse ready to be picked and sent out to us! It was amazing!
Ok I have to get ready for more fun today, stop by again for more news!




No comments:

Post a Comment