Tuesday 28 January 2014

Pop Up Box Card

Today I have an interesting card for you and it is totally foldable and can be mailed. This type of card seems to be all the rage and I will be holding a class on Friday February 28th at my studio if you would like to try this design. I chose a male themed card for the guys in my family in mind. As far as I am concerned you can never have too many guy type cards, especially in our family as my husband and I only have brothers (10 between the two of us). Add to that three sons and you can see why I gravitate to the male type of card. The Stamp set is one that I've had for years and is now discontinued called Extreme Snowboard, the paper is all Stampin Up DSP. The clouds are cut from the new Stampin Up Framelits called Word Bubbles (132968). The hearts are from the framelits Hearts Collection (125599) and the stars are retired Stampin Up punches. Hope you enjoyed the project, if you would like to make some of these boxes contact me to join the class.


No comments:

Post a Comment