Tuesday 23 September 2014

Happy Fall! I can hardly believe the season is upon us but as I look outside my window today the sun is shining and the temperatures are warm so hopefully the season stays that way.
I wanted to show you a special Hostess Set that Stampin Up is offering to Hostesses this fall. In addition to the great Hostess Benefits that you already received for having a Stampin Up workshop they will give all qualifying workshops this beautiful new set called Good Greetings. I have used this set in my studio and the images are crisp and clear. If you would like to host a workshop and earn this stamp set please contact me today to arrange a date.


In other news I was fortunate to be away on a trip with my daughter this summer for a trip to England and Scotland. What a great time we had and what incredible things we saw. I am enclosing a picture of the scenery near the city of York in England. I love the stone walls, the cobblestone streets, the old buildings but not so much the narrow roads, driving on the wrong side of the road and amount of rain:)

No comments:

Post a Comment