Friday 22 March 2013

Spring Sampler Class

Last Day for SAB

That's right today is the last day of the Sale-a-bration Promotion! What is that? Well for every $60 purchase you can choose a special Sale-a-bration item for free. Check out the brochure in my store to see what you can all choose from. But the promotion ends today so get right on it and if you would like to place an order you must do so today!

I have gotten a great response to the Vintage Sampler Class and thought I might do a Spring Sampler as a follow up. Pictured here is what I came up with. Again I used a commercially purchased frame and then used my square punches and lots of my smaller stamps to come up with this sampler. I am having a class on this project on Friday evening April 12. If you would like to join me here in Mount Forest for the class just let me know and we will sign you up. The cost for the class is $25.00 Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment