Thursday 14 March 2013

Bunny Hop

Well it has been a busy time for us just lately and if you know me personally you know that my husband and I have a catering business. Just lately we have done two events that have kept us hopping. Now that they are both finished I am back in my stamp room and busy getting ready for classes. This week it is March Break in our part of Ontario and I taught a Mom and Me Class at our local library. I wasn't ready for all the kids and mom's/grandma's that showed up at the library. We had 20 students participate in this class! thanks to all who came, we had a great time. The two projects we did at the library were this cute little rabbit in the hole card, I don't know who came up with the original idea but I have seen lots of versions of this card. The second project is a basket designed by Connie Stewart and the kids sure loved making it and putting some candy inside. What a great way to spend a March Break afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment