Sunday 14 April 2013

Bombs Away

We have had lots of excitement in Midwestern Ontario the last few days! A major ice storm went through our region and left thousands of homes without power. We were one of those homes but our power was restored in a relatively short period of time (18 hours). There are still several communities near our area without power. I know how it felt to be without hydro for a day so I can't imagine being without for 3 days. Hopefully the hydro crews will get it fixed soon! I appreciate all the work they do, they are out in full force and working very hard in adverse weather conditions.

The stamp set you see pictured above are the newest photopolymer stamps by Stampin Up. Read through them and see if they don't make you smile. Some of them apply to those of us who are older and others just apply to anyone. If you would like to own this set, contact me today and I will order it for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment