Friday 5 April 2013

Fiji Here we Come!

  Yesterday the UPS man came to my house and delivered the parcel you see here below! How exciting to get a parcel! I wondered what could be inside?


I opened the parcel and took a look inside and this lovely burlap clutch was inside the bag. There is a pearlized button on the front and the cutest little Stampin Up emblem made of rubber on the bottom right corner. So now what could be inside this clutch? Ooooh the suspense was killing me.

 Well I took a look inside the bag and there were airline tickets to Fiji, name tags and lanyards, and those cute round circles off to the right are luggage tags. There was also a beautiful booklet telling us all the things we could expect on the trip and some of the various things that will happen. Every page told us where to go each day to get prizes. How exciting is that? Of course the book was all done using MDS (My Digital Studio). So as you may know Stampin Up awards an Incentive Trip each year for those who achieve various goals. Last year I was one of the ones who earned this trip.

If you would like to learn more about becoming a Stampin Up demonstrator contact me today and I will help get you started. You never know what can happen, I never thought I would be heading off to Fiji when I joined Stampin Up.

4 comments:

  1. So proud of you! So excited for you (and jealous too)! You are a great inspiration and I hope I too can one day earn one of the incentive trips! Way to go Carolyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! You have worked hard to get that so have fun and enjoy it! And bring us back pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've certainly earned every minute of fun an Incentive trip can be. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you and Ed both enjoy this great opportunity. You certainly deserve it!

    ReplyDelete