Tuesday 24 February 2015

Upcoming Class

March is almost here and I am in denial, where did February go? I love the winter months when all is quiet and we can spend guilt free time making projects and staying indoors. I love winter for the outdoor activities too when we can bundle up and head outdoors to defy the elements. Today I have a card idea for you that we will be making in a new Card Class I have created taking place on Saturday afternoon March 28th. Everyone will be getting a Bundle valued at $75 and you will be making the cards featured here in the next couple of weeks. Today's card is a version of one I saw at jaydeestamping.com. I hope you like it. Watch for more samples here.


This past weekend we went to my brothers cottage and bundled up for one of those outdoor activities I was talking about above. What a lot of fun we had cross country skiing and snowshoeing. The funniest part of all was trying to get on top of the snow bank pictured here and all of us falling in a domino effect when one of us lost our balance.



And finally here are this weeks Weekly Deals, check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment