Wednesday 18 February 2015

Weekly Deals

Stampin Up has been announcing Weekly Deals for the past year and I thought I would share this weeks deals with you. These deals are valid from Tuesday morning to Monday of the following week. (Feb 23) There are usually a half a dozen items and there is usually one or two items that I think are a great value. This week I noticed the 2014-2016 In Colour Designer Series Paper is on for the great price of $20.21. This pack has 40 sheets in the 5 new colours, 8 sheets of each colour and double sided paper. That figures out to about fifty cents per sheet. The colours this year are Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist. If you would like a pack let me know by Monday night and I will be happy to get it for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment