Wednesday 26 June 2013

Days Like This



So yesterday I was making some pie pastry and had all the ingredients assembled in the bowl and turned it on to mix. As soon as it started I saw that I had forgotten to put on the lid. Oh No! In my haste to turn it off I accidentally turned it to the higher speed causing the flour to spill out faster, realizing what I did I cranked the knob in reverse and then overcompensated and it went into the pulse mode causing the flour to spin straight up and over the bowl. Flour was going everywhere! Quickly I turned the button and again it went into the first speed. Back and forth I went till I finally got it to turn off! There was practically no flour left in the bowl. What a mess! and all over the floor too. I went to get a broom to start cleaning it up and noticed as I walked back that I had left white foot prints all over the house. Sigh, do you ever had days like this?




Anyway onto today's card. I have been making samples for a Wedding Card Class as this is the season for weddings. Today's card was designed by Mary Brown and I changed up the colours and sentiment to make it a wedding themed card. I used the Labels Framlit die collection, the Scallop Oval Punch as well as the Boho Blossoms Punch and was pleased with the way it turned out. My class is Monday July 8th if you care to join us.


No comments:

Post a Comment