Tuesday 18 June 2013

Really Great Greetings



On Sunday we celebrated Fathers Day at our home with our four kids and their wives and significant others, we also invited some former neighbours who were surrogate grandparents to our children as they were growing up. They always stepped in for birthdays, school events and any other thing you might need a grandparent for in life. Both Ed and I have parents that live a fair distance away and our neighbour grandparents lived on either side of us when we lived in Normanby Township.  What a great day we had, games, BBQ'ing, salads, laughter, picture taking, all packed into one afternoon/evening. Along with Father's day it is also Ed's birthday, we celebrate both on the same day every year as his birthday is usually the same day or a day or two later.

Well today's card sums it up for me today, after all was said and done and everybody went home there I was missing them already, here is a card I made yesterday while stamping in my studio. The stamp is from the new set Really Good Greetings and I must say there are all kinds of really great sayings in this set. (Item 130333) The second item I used was the new stamp set Kind and Cozy and it has that great gingham circle in it that I know I will be using a lot. I used it in a card earlier this spring if you want to check previous posts. And of course the next item is the new Flower Shop Stamp set and matching Pansy Punch, you can get them bundled to save an extra 15%. Hey if you live in my area I am hosting a Summer Stamp Club and this bundle is included in the club.
Pictured below is the little guy that I miss the most after our fantastic Father's Day.



1 comment:

  1. Hello from the state of Maine in the USA! I just came across your blog and it is so lovely. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete